Greetings on this rather cloudy Thursday afternoon.  I was looking on Pinterest - one of my favorite sites! - and came across this neat idea.  I am going to do this Monday! We are all off from school on Monday, so I will have a few extra minutes.  I am going to clean out the fridge really well.  I like using pine sol and warm water.  It makes a really hard job not quite as hard.

The question I have is will my place mats stay in place?  I am going to buy my mats from the Dollar Tree, so if this doesn't work, I won't be out a bunch of money!  

I will post a before and after picture so that you can see my results.  Here is the place where I got the idea and a picture ~~  I just LOVE her comment about her dirty shelf!  I am not going to post a picture of my messy fridge, though!  I just can't do it :0)

Fridge Mats from $2 Placemats - 2 Little Supeheroes2 Little Supeheroes

diy-fridge-mats

Here is a happy song that I love!  I hope that it lifts you up as you finish out your day!

Jamie Grace - Beautiful Day (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Blessings and {{hugs}}!
:0)Chandra

btw ~  if you have a thought about this, I would love to hear it!  I am all about getting things organized and easier to keep clean :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;"

Nutella!