Today has started off pretty well.  Seth, my 3 year-old, has had a good morning.  Instead of his getting into things, he walks up to me now and holds the item behind his back and says, "I have present for you!"  He gives me the item and then runs away laughing!  It is heading into the lunch hour, so I am going to get off an fix lunch.  I actually know what we are going to have, and it is simple to fix!
  Lunch today will be chicken alfredo over bowtie pasta.  I love an easy lunch, especially when we have had a busy day before.  Yesterday was our trek to Greenville for a visit to Sully's nephrologist (kidney doctor).
  Sullivan is our fourth born and has cerebral palsy and leukodystrophy. He cannot walk on his own, stand on his own, talk or eat solid foods - for now.  Anyway, with his condition he has many doctors - neurologist, ophthalmologist, orthopedic, gastroenterologist, nephrologist, geneticist, cardiologist, physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist, early interventionist, primary care physician, dentist, and I think that is it!
  We have a 1 hour 40 minute commute to most of these places, but that is okay!  It means that we have the opportunity to 1) live up in these beautiful mountains and 2) travel to the "Big" city.  The children have had so many opportunities along the way as we journey with Sully and his care.  With us choosing to school our children from a Christian perspective, we have either done it at home or at my in-laws small, church school.  I have also had the privilege of some friends helping with the girls in math and spending time with them.  These people who have come alongside us have blessed me beyond what they will ever know!
  I am thankful for our children, even though it is SO hard some days. Having such a group of different people to teach and raise and spend time with - WOW!  To think that the Lord thought that I was able, well, no I take that back!  The Lord knew that with His help I could do this.  It is only with His strength that I, that any of us, are able to walk our path.  My prayer for those you know and I know that don't have Jesus will sense that longing in their hearts for something, someone to fill an empty place. Because I don't know about you, but I look around at our world and all the things that are happening.  It makes me think that Jesus' return is on the horizon.  I know that I have Him in my heart and life.  What in the world would I do without Jesus?  He is my Almighty Saviour!  
  I always end my thoughts with a song, and I have had this one on my mind for the last several days!  It is one that I love and hope it blesses your heart!  Crystal Lewis - People Get Ready (Lyrics) - YouTube

Peace and Blessings!  And always {{hugs}}!!
:0)Chandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;"

The State of My Being