We are almost to one of my favorite holidays...Thanksgiving!  It is a time 

to fellowship with friends and family.  It is a time to reflect on just what 

the Lord has blessed us with.  I am so thankful for so many things.  As I 

told you in one of my earlier posts, I am going to cheat and put all 30 

things that I am thankful for in one post.


Before I list them, I wanted to share a few scripture verses that I have 

seen that have touched my heart.


Psalm103:1-4, 10-12

1Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

This leads me into my list of what I am thankful for.   After reading these 
verses, it is only fitting that I start with this for the first item...
1.   Jesus
2.   Salvation
3.   The Lord's Love to me
4.   The Holy Spirit
5.   My sweet husband, Benson
6.   My 5 sweet, challenging, loving children
7.   My parents!
8.   My in-laws!
9.   My brother!
10. My 5 sister-in-laws
11. My 5 brother-in-laws
12. My sweet Grandparents
13. My wonderful Pastor, his precious wife, and their dear son!
14. My wonderful friends!
15. My awesome church family!
16. Our precious dog, Bear
17. Our fun farm animals
18. Our home up on the mountain
19. God's protection from the forest fires!
20. God's provision for our family!
21. Our suburban
22. The ability to walk
23. The wonderful doctors, nurses, therapists, and aide that help us with Sullivan
24. Coffee!!!
25. Chocolate!!!
26. Hallmark Movies!
27. Christmas Movies
28. Thanksgiving dinner
29. Games with friends and family
30. Pictures and getting to take them

I always end with a song when I do these posts.  I love Hillsong, and this 
song, "Thank You, Lord," is just a blessing!
I hope each one of you has a most blessed, refreshing, and joyous 
Thanksgiving!
Love, {{Hugs}}, and Blessings!
:0)Chandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;"

The State of My Being