I have always wanted to have a chance to share about my life.  I have been inspired as of lately by some of my good friends who are blogging.  Right now, right this minute, I am eating a hot dog - I am sure that you thought I was going to wax eloquently!  I will later - LOL!!  I am getting myself and 5 other children fed a little bit before church.  I just wanted to get something out there - I always talk about how I don't get anything done.  Well, my friends, I am getting something done right now.  I think my goal, besides talking about the Lord Jesus and what He has done, is doing and will do, is to encourage others.  

I am going to have to go, but I am leaving you with something that is on a perpetual calendar that my dear friend, Gaile Adams (side note, past away in 2004), "Memories, important yesterdays, were once todays.  Treasure and notice today."

Love and hugs to you, whoever you are and wherever you may be.  Be encouraged that you are not EVER alone!

Hugs and Blessings!
:0)Chandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;"

The State of My Being