His Word Blesses ❤

   God's Word is such a blessing to us!  I have often told my own children or kiddos in school/Sunday School that we are so blessed!  I just stand in awe to think that the God of the Universe loves us so much that He shares His heart with us in His Word!  Isn't that so cool?

  A Bible verse that I read today that gives me encouragement is in Proverbs 31:25, "Strength and honor are her clothing;  and she shall rejoice in time to come."  As a Mom, Wife, Teacher, Daughter (in-law), Sister, Aunt, and friend, there are a lot of things going on in my life!  I guess it is normal to be busy and going about life stuff.  I guess what I like in this set of verses is being clothed in "Strength and honor."  And I also like that I will "rejoice in time to come." 

  Being clothed in strength and honor, to me, is something all Christians need to be doing.  Oftentimes, we may not feel like being clothed in strength.  It is in those times where we are probably in the midst of some challenge we are facing.  It is in those times of hardship that we need to pray and ask God to give us more strength.  I recall in times past that I literally cried our, "Lord Jesus, give me strength today!"  I believe it is in our times of weakness that He wants us to call upon His name.  I love this verse from Isaiah that says straight out to us what to do in times of struggle or weakness -- "Fear thou not, for I am with thee;  be not dismayed, for I am thy God:  I will strengthen thee;  yea, I will help thee;  yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand."  Isaiah 41:10.

  And the second phrase I like is "rejoice in time to come."  But often we are having to figure out when we are in the middle of a battle, lol, this sounds like the beginning of a Dr. Suess book, but when you are there, we sometimes can't see what the point is in the middle of the battle.  And sometimes our battles may be from within and not without.  Our battles are sometimes in our minds.  We may be dealing with times of loneliness, even though there are people all around us.  That is the time we need to call out to God and search out only Him and His love.  I think, and this may just be my own thoughts, but I think battles from within are harder for us that battles from without.  The battles within us are sometimes of our own making.  You know, maybe we are left with too much time to think, and we may start taking ourselves down a path of negative thinking.  In this time of the unknown, or maybe too much is known, you can read and take to heart "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand ..."  These verses are such an encouragement to me as I journey on in my life.  It is such a wonderful thing to know that God has us and our circumstances in His hands and at the forefront of His mind.  

I love to end my posts with a song, and I just love this song so much.  It is called  "In the Hands of God " by the Newsboys. Here is the link-- https://youtu.be/1nS--06Mwr0.  

I hope that while you are teaching and working that you sense the presence of the Lord!  I hope that you are able to find His peace in the midst of any storm you are facing.  

I hope this is encouragement to you!

As always, I send love, hugs, and prayers!

:0) Chandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;"

The State of My Being