Thoughts On Decluttering!

  I feel like I am always in a state of decluttering - part of my problem is that I don't ever want to let go -- YES!  Now, right now, I am suppressing the urge to burst into song!  I really want to sing full throttle, "Let It Go!"  But I won't :0)  Instead I will leave you with a link that I just read on Sandi Patty's website.  It is really worth the read!  Things I’m Learning From Decluttering | Sandi Patty

  It made me think about my life and my choices.  We all have things we wish we could have done or said differently.  My husband reminds me that it is so important to think through things before you say them.  I have learned over these past 20 years to not let everything that people say hurt my feelings.  That is a very powerful feeling!  It took me a long time to stop being super-sensitive when people said things without thinking.  It makes me remember that same hurtful feeling I have experienced can be felt by someone else by my words or my actions.  

  Sandi Patty said that a friend of hers had her do an exercise.  I loved this exercise and the application that she made from it!  The thoughts she put about things she has learned from decluttering are excellent!  I am not going to make this a long post, but I will end it with a song!  I love it and feel encouraged whenever I hear it! Of course it is a Sandi Patty song - "Hand On My Shoulder."  Hope it blesses your heart as it has mine!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WdcgnrEnlE

Blessings to each one of you as we being the holiday stretch with Thanksgiving this week!

Love and Hugs!
:0)Chandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;"

Nutella!